Monday, November 19, 2012

PaC Man & Wife: I Turn My Camera On

Gather your friends, grab your props! It's time for the photo booth images!



After the speeches and dinner, our guests stormed the photo booth. There was a wait most of the night. Imagine my surprise when my grandfather was the first to hop into the photo booth AND rock the bee hat. I think my fun-loving sister and cousins had something to do with it. I always knew I had cool grandparents, but this just confirms it.



My grandfather: eighty-eight years old and cool as hell.


Setting the tone for the rest of the guests!


Mr. PaC's Jersey family in the house! 


Feeling the love.


Even the parents got in on the action!
(upper left image: Heather Fowler Photography)


Our X and O balloons were one of those details made me very happy. The venue offered to let us fill them onsite so Mr. PaC and Linda hunted through the catacombs of the old mansion looking for a helium tank that she knew was there, somewhere. She let Mr. PaC fill up the first one, but the X still had a few wrinkles so he added a little more air. BOOM! It exploded right in their faces. He smartly decided it was best to leave a little wrinkle in the next one. He trudged back upstairs with the pieces and recounted the story to his mom and brother, who knew how sad the bride would be to miss the X to her O, and one of them called in a favor. En route from New Jersey were his two aunts who tracked down a new X balloon. The switch was so seamless had Mr. PaC never told me, I would have never known.


One of my favorite pictures! I loved my X and O balloons!

Me and my momma.

The photo booth pictures were the best sort of delayed gratification. We didn't see them until the next day when we were in recovery mode. Mr. PaC and I howled with laughter as we flipped through the hundreds of images. Each one a mini-present from dear friends and family.

Look who popped back into the photo booth: goofballs, hams and cut-ups.




My sister really enjoyed the photo booth!

If you've been with me throughout my Weddingbee journey, you know I have an aversion to veils... which should make the following photos of me in a dress-up veil even funnier!





(above three images: Heather Fowler Photography)


Here I am showing my love for my bees and representing the hive. You were with me all day between the bee charms, bee hat, or inspiration from your weddings adapted to oursOur bee hat was quite popular. How many times did you spot it?


Had we done a bouquet toss, this friend would have been a fierce competitor!

Choosing to feature a handful of images from the 250+ originals was tough. Who wants to see a million photos of strangers? To you, these folks are familiar faces at best. But we love every photo! The plan is to create a massive photo collage to hang next to our wedding photos. What will you do with your photobooth images?
                
(all personal photos unless otherwise noted)


Catch up on our PaC recaps!

Days Before
Wedding Morning
Portraits
Ceremony
Reception

No comments:

Post a Comment